You can contact Havering Liberal Democrats at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at:
11 Cedric Avenue
Cookies and Other Storage Technologies Policy
Our website uses technologies such as cookies, web beacons, tracking pixels and other data storage technologies (which we will refer to collectively as “cookies”) to store data in your web browser on your computer, phone or other device. Cookies are stored by ourselves and our third party partners.
Cookies enable us to provide our visitors with the best browsing experience possible and to collect information on our visitors to help us understand our visitors better for analytics, personalisation and advertising purposes. By using our site whilst you have cookies turned on for our website, you authorise and consent for us and our partner third parties to collect and process this information.
Session and persistent cookies are both used. Session cookies expire when you finish your browsing session (typically when you close all web browser windows, but this may vary depending on web browser or device, please consult your web browser and device documentation). Session cookies typically store transient information (eg login information). Persistent cookies allow website access and behaviour over time to be linked together for processing purposes.
We use the following types of cookies and for the following reasons:
|Essential / Operational||Required for use of our website, for example, login authentication cookies to ensure only logged in users can perform administrative tasks and to help prevent attacks to our website. It is not possible to log in to our website without the use of these cookies.|
|Performance / Analytics||Analyse visitor audience profile and behaviour when accessing our website to help us understand our website audience, provide better content, remove or alter badly performing content, help build content for offline communications.|
|Functional||To provide you with functions and customisations from our website, for example, if choosing to log in, your name or email address may be auto-filled in contact forms, etc.|
|Targeting / Advertising||Our social media and other online advertising will be tailored from information we collect and that our third party partners collect. We build audience profiles with our third party partners to help improve our advertising campaigns.|
|Third Party||Our third party partners may use your browsing information to inform their advertising, generate targeted advertising, collate your browsing information across websites and other purposes as described in their policies.|
Information collected through cookies and log files includes:
- Data and time of website access
- IP address where accessed from
- Web pages viewed within a session (ie a period of browsing), including initial (or landing) webpage viewed, exit (or final) web page viewed, and pages in order from landing to exit
- Time spent viewing each web page
- The web page, social media post, advert or other link that brought you to our website
- Your destination when leaving our website
- Which links and buttons are clicked within a web page
- An identifier to enable analysis of browsing activity across sessions
- The type of device you are using to access the website, operating system and version
- The type of web browser you are using and version
- The language of your web browser
Our third party partners may collect additional information as described in their policies.
Further information on third party cookies
- Google Analytics: support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en
- Twitter: help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/twitter-cookies
- Twitter – privacy controls for personalised ads: help.twitter.com/en/safety-and-security/privacy-controls-for-tailored-ads
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/policies/cookies
- Facebook – data policy: www.facebook.com/about/privacy
- Facebook – privacy basics: www.facebook.com/about/basics
Turning off or blocking cookies
Cookies can be turned off within your web browser or device used for browsing. There may be settings to turn off cookies for particular websites or all websites, and cookies may be able to be deleted for particular websites or all websites. Please consult your web browser’s or device’s documentation.
Information will be collected in log files even if your turn off cookies within your browser. You can stop information being collected in log files by stopping your use of our website.